TuneTalk Direct Carrier Billing for Unity – TuneDCB
Software Development Kit Unity for Android
22nd April 2016
Forest Interactive Sdn. Bhd.
Document Version History
|Version Number||Version Date||Revised By||Description|
|1.0||02/10/2015||Andreas Ricardi||First SDK|
|1.1||22/04/2016||Andreas Ricardi||Accessible for TuneTalk User only.|
TuneDCB is a mobile payment option that lets users purchase and downloads digital contents inside android applications, and the payment is done by charging to users TuneTalk prepaid balance or to users TuneTalk postpaid bill. This TuneDCB is only applicable for TuneTalk Users and in Android apps only. TuneDCB Unity Plugin has been created and tested on Unity 5.3.3
Downloading the SDK
TuneDCB SDK can be downloaded from [HERE]. Inside the package will contains of two file that is:
- TuneDCB Unity Documentation V1.1 (Documentation)
- TuneDCB Unity Plugin V1.1 (The SDK)
- Import the TuneDCB Package called: “TuneDCB Unity Plugin V1.1” package file. Assets -> Import Package -> Custom Package
- Select and Open the package.
- Click import and make sure all files are successfully imported prior to use the plugin.
To integrate TuneDCB SDK into the android apps, developers are required to get AppsID and AppsSecret from TuneDCB developer portal at developer.tunedcb.com. Developer can proceed with the login if they are registered otherwise developers need to register themselves as new user. After successful login, users are required to:
- Complete Profile Info
- Register the Apps (Approval within 24hours)
- Get AppsID and AppsSecret
To use the SDK, the developer need to:
- Drag TuneDCB prefab that is available in the prefab folder to the game scene/hierarchy
- Click on the TuneDCB game object that is available in the hierarchy . Under the inspector tab , key in Forest App ID & Forest App Secret key which you have obtained from TuneDCB portal .
- Attach TuneDCBPay Script to your respective button. Simply drag it to the Button or Add Component and type TuneDCBPay.
- Fill out your desire price and reward according to the button. Please refer the price points at the end of this section.
- Click on “+” on OnClick() section in the inspector.
- Drag the Button from the hierarchy to the “None (Object)” section.
- Select TuneDCBPay and choose TuneDcbPay().
- To setup the Reward, access TuneDCBPay script.
Depending on the reward that has been set in the previous set up, you can use the IF statement which is available in “tunedcbReward” function. You will need to use the code for giving the reward. The Reward that has been setup has to be the same in the IF statement.
Here are the ranges of available price points for TuneDCB:
|Price Points||Value in MYR|
Below are the Status Code descriptions: